Now: To help keep everyone safe during the coronavirus stay at home orders we have the ability to do virtual estimates with no person to person contact. Please contact us with the details.
After the Stay At Home Order is Lifted: To keep everyone safe during the coronavirus we can visit your home with little or no person to person contact. There is no need to go inside as we work from outside the home. Please call us about the details.
If you have a wet, leaky basement...
Due to snowmelt, heavy rains or foundation drainage problems...
Minneapolis Basement Waterproofing
Your Local Twin Cities Expert for:
- Exterior Basement Waterproofing
- Lawn Drainage
- French Drains
- Exterior Drain Tile
- Waterproofing Membranes
- Channel Drains
- Gutter Extensions
- Window Wells
How To Hire A Waterproofing Contractor
1. HIRE A PROFESSIONAL with the experience, crew, and equipment to tackle the moisture problems from the outside in, the AAA Reick’s Way.
“Keep the Water OUTSIDE Where It Belongs!”
We SOLVE the problem.
- Interior drain tile systems are limited, marketed in a “one-size-fits-all” approach. If there is an internal failure of the pump, even just a power failure, your basement will get soaked yet again. Your walls and corners will still be wet, deteriorate further and continue to generate mold.
- We DON’T come inside and tear up your concrete, move your stairs or disconnect your downstairs utilities.
We Accomplish Our Goals From the Outside!
2. FIND OUT HOW THE WATER GETS IN. Before you call a basement waterproofing company, take a few minutes to walk around in the
basement. Identify the specific areas you know get wet.
- If currently dry, look for discolored walls with crusty white hard water deposits closer to the floor, (especially corners).
- Carpet is moldy, mushy; wall framing damp and/or stained.
- Look for cracks in foundation walls, visible in unfinished basements or if damaged sheetrock has been removed.
3. EXAMINE THE OUTSIDE PERIMETER OF YOUR HOME, about 6 feet out. Examine the way water drains. Any landscaping not draining correctly?
Water ALWAYS Flows Downhill
- A common problem spot is landscape mulch or decorative rock that hides the fact that underneath, the soil tips down toward the house.
- Are concrete sidewalks and other paved surfaces broken, cracked or tipping toward the house?
- Is the problem farther out in the yard, perhaps a large tree mounded up at the base, or a high spot that forces the water back toward the house?
- How about a retaining wall on the property line? Is it too close to your foundation?
4. LOOK FOR SOMEONE WHO IS LICENSED, BONDED AND INSURED, not some fly-by-night operation. We have lived our entire lives in the Minneapolis area and proud members of the:
- Better Business Bureau.
- Angie’s List
- M.L.N.A. to mention a few organizations we belong to.
5. LOOK OVER OPTIONS FOR EXTERIOR BASEMENT WATERPROOFING SYSTEMS. We’ll use the correct combination of methods to create a functional and beautiful water mitigation system for your property.
We Solve Landscape Drainage & Wet Basement Problems!
Just say NO to Water Control Systems.
Get our quote, you may save Thousands of dollars and get a real solution!
** FINANCING MAY BE AVAILABLE. LOW RATE OPTIONS. PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS. **
Many Twin City communities offer low-cost financing for home improvements.
Call For Info: 612-369-6626
Minnesota Waterproofing Service Area
Minneapolis, St. Paul and the Twin Cities, including: Belle Plain, Minnetonka, Wayzata, Spring Park, Inver Grove Heights, Mound, Montgomery, Saint Bonifacius,Dundas, South Saint Paul, Randolph, Prior Lake, Savage, Burnsville, Eagan, Edina, Shakopee, Lakeville, Eden Prairie, Elko, New Market, Jordan, Carver, Chaska, New Prague, Farmington, Rosemont, Hopkins, Excelsior, Victoria, Lonsdale, Castle Rock, Mendota, Golden Valley, St. Louis Park, Richfield, Cottage Grove, New Hope, Plymouth, Brooklyn Center, Tonk Bay, Apple Valley, Crystal, New Brighton, Chanhassen, Greenwood, Robinsdale, St. Anthony, Deep Haven