Basement Waterproofing Olympics – AAA Reick’s Goes For The Gold
“I would encourage you to set really high goals. Set goals that, when you set them, you think they're impossible. But then every day you can work towards them, and anything is possible, so keep working hard and follow your dreams.” -- Kathie Ledecky, USA Swimming Gold Medal Winner, Tokyo Olympics 2021.
When it comes to waterproofing basements in Minneapolis/Saint Paul, every day is the Olympics at AAA Reick’s Waterproofing.
High Stakes Basement Waterproofing
We are about the best: Going for the Gold. We know the stakes are high for you. A wet or even a moist basement endangers your family’s health through the black mold. It can weaken the foundation of your property. And if the situation isn’t corrected, you can expect the catastrophe of an actual flood. Envision your treasured carpet soaked, the dog’s bed not salvageable, and your wicker furniture floating around in the water.
Traits of an Olympic Gold Medalist
What makes for a Gold Medal winner in Tokyo is the same as in Minneapolis/Saint Paul.
According to Addicted to Success the “musts” are:
- Sense of Mission. We recognize that we’re a key community resource. Not just a business that does waterproofing.
- Consistency. There can be no fluctuation in results. For each project we accept we ensure perfection.
- Eye on the Long Game. We have been serving your needs for more than 30 years. As a family business, we hope to be here for generations and generations.
- Old-fashioned Values. Yes, we believe in hard work, sacrifice, discipline, and hustle.
- Love of What We Do. There’s no greater satisfaction than having you tell us, “We never expected our basement to be really dry. You did it. Now we can sleep at night not worrying if there’ll be a torrent of rain.”
- Delegation. We have assembled the best expertise in every aspect of the waterproofing process.
Perhaps your drainage problem begins with your landscaping. Maybe it’s that crack in your foundation. How about roof runoff from the melting snow. There’s an expert for all of that. But to you, the work will seem seamless.
Showing Up For The Game
Each day’s Olympic performance begins when you contact AAA Reick’s. That could be by phone (612-369-6626) or quote request form, where you can attach a photo of your problem.
You bet, we show up for the game. Pronto, we respond. We listen. We analyze any visuals you send. Then, we can provide you a cost-free diagnosis of why your basement is getting wet. Every situation is unique. If you want to move to the next step, we develop a project plan and the cost structure.
Everyone A Winner
Dry basements enhance the reputation of your neighborhood. Directly, that affects property values. The foundation isn’t being eroded by water flow. There are no black mold health hazards. You have peace of mind.
You owe it to yourself to contact AAA Reick’s Waterproofing for a no-cost inspection – 612-369-6626.