We can STOP water from flooding your basement in less than one week.
Has this ever happened to you? A large rain storm or snow melting event overpowers your inadequate foundation draining system, leaving behind destroyed carpets and wet drywall that leads to mildew or damaged belongings?
It has been my experience in the 25 years I have been designing and installing drainage solutions in the Minneapolis area that the most important question to solve in the industry is WHY!
Why is water pooling on your property and why is it seeping through the foundation?
Without these answers there is no hope to solving any of your drainage issues.
Not only can AAA Reick’s find the cause of your water problems, but we can find where the breach is in your foundation. So before you go and start cutting up you concrete slab, it is imperative that you identify the cause for water entering your home.
There are many older homes in Minneapolis Metro area that are not in compliance with current standards and have drainage and moisture issues which cause health and safety problems. Most homeowners chalk it up as a cost of owning an older home, however you don’t have to go season after season fighting a battle you just can’t win.
Older homes in Minneapolis are very susceptible to harmful mold build up, especially the potentially deadly form of Black Mold. Any sign of mold in your house is something you should not take lightly, especially if there are children in the house. Any mold at all is a sign that there is unwanted moisture getting into your home, often time it goes unnoticed, and most of the damage is hidden behind finished walls.
AAA Reick’s Landscaping and Waterproofing uses many different methods to stop water from pooling on your property and seeping into your home. Some of the methods include:
- Grading – regrading of the property to allow water to shed away from the house
- Install gutter extenders that connect solid underground drain tile and a popup outlet
- Install French drains and drainage tile
- The use of compactable soil where needed
- Install drainage rock
- Apply channel drains
- Install or replace window wells
- Apply asphalt waterproof membrane to the outside foundation
- Re-design your entire foundation drainage to meet today’s regulations.
- For emergency situations we can install heavy duty poly water barriers to redirect unwanted water flow.
South Metro: 952-884-7255
North Metro: 612-369-6626